For coach trips and larger groups of all kinds who are staying with us in the time between may to october, we love to do that little bit more. Our strength lies in personal service and the offer of a personal tour guide!
Included in the price:
- Welcome drink with a musical touch
- Accommodation in our comfortable 4-star rooms
- Generous breakfast buffet
- Half board with appetizer and salad buffet
- Personal tour guide for days out sighseeing or out hiking
- Musical evening
- Hüttengaudi musical evening with a traditional hut menu or a barbeque as part of the half-board package, up at our Hochnössleralm mountain hut (1,300 m above sea level) with wonderful views over Altenmarkt and the surrounding mountains. The hut is easily accessible with your own bus!
- If you would prefer, you can take a taxi for an additional fee of at least €8 per person (not included in the package)
- 1 x celebration meal at the Alpenland Hotel if you have booked half-board
- An invitation for coffee and cake for any group staying at least 6 days
- Organisation or help organising days out and creating and implementing the perfect programme for your group
- Free use of our small wellness area and bathrobes. (sauna, steam sauna und infrared sauna)
- Free internet access throughout the hotel
- Therme amadé in town: Reduced entry price for the 4-hour or day ticket
- Salzburger Sportworld Card: Attractive reductions on entry and rental prices at various locations in the local area, which are often better than the group reductions!
- The bus drivers and tourist guides are for free with large enough groups.